BANDSTAND 2021: Season of live music returns to Tamworth Castle Ground
The Lost Notes
Tamworth Borough Council’s annual Summer Bandstand Concerts will be back in full swing this summer, beginning on Saturday, July 3.
Tamworth Borough Council’s Arts & Events team will host the event which will see a number of singers, bands and other artists descend onto the Castle Grounds stage to perform for the town during the summer.
This year’s musical festival will be opened by The Lost Notes between 12.30pm-3.30pm on Saturday, July 3. Join the 5-piece acoustic folk roots band for an afternoon of folk and country tracks.
The full line-up for Summer Bandstand Concerts 2021:
- The Lost Notes – Saturday 3rd July – 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Tamworth Wind band – Saturday 10th July – 12:30pm=3:30pm
- Comharsa – Saturday 17th July – 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Amington Band – Saturday 24th July – 12:30pm-3:30pm
- The Tones – Saturday 31st July – 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Liquid Brass – Saturday 7th August – 12:30pm-3:30pm
- 58's Blues Band – Saturday 21st August- 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Wilnecote St Johns Band – Saturday 28th August – 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Bryan Brindley & Nikki Rous – Saturday 11th September – 12:30pm-3:30pm
Visitors will be able to watch the concerts, free of charge, in the Victorian bandstand with the stunning backdrop of Tamworth Castle.
Cllr Robert Pritchard, Deputy Leader of Tamworth Borough Council, said: “We’re delighted to see the return of the Summer Bandstand Concerts as it’s become somewhat of a tradition to have in the town every summer.
“Last year was a really difficult and challenging year for everybody with the coronavirus pandemic affecting us all and changing the way we lived our lives.
“This is the perfect way to celebrate what will hopefully be a much better summer. We’d love to see people come along with their friends and families to have fun and watch the live entertainment on offer with such beautiful, scenic views to take in too.”
To see the full line-up for 2021: Click here.
Watch the channel on TV